---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/027fe1a0bd ----
CHARMING DUPLEX WITH LARGE FENCE YARD
Walk through a charming gated courtyard and step into this exceptional town home built in the 1940's. The main level of this home features a large bright living room, kitchen & dining space , master bedroom and common bedroom, and tastefully updated full bathroom.
Proceed downstairs to two additional basement bedrooms that are fully carpeted and a cool place to hang out during the summer, half bathroom and laundry/ utility room complete the interior of this home.
Fresh paint, New Blinds, New Fence, New Carpet, SS Appliances.
Upper Window Replacement in progress
Don’t miss the very large private back yard which is fully fenced. These homes are heated by Natural Gas. Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
• Lease Details:
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month’s (LMR can be prorated
over 3 mo. beginning 2nd month)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be
charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $3695.00
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal
Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy
as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history,
Review of Background.
-Check out our video tour: https://youtu.be/yFnJ1--dMLY
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/027fe1a0bd
-For questions please email Liv McCoy at email@example.com or call at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Address: 112 - 29th Ave E, Seattle, WA. 98122. (Please do not disturb the current occupants)
KEYWORDS: Capitol Hill, First Hill, Madison Valley, Seattle University, Madison Park, Central District, University of Washington, Downtown
Close To Busline
Close To Downtown
Close To Seattle University
Stainless Steel Appliances.
Washer/Dryer In Unit