---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/1e0c0780cb ----
AVAILABLE 10/1/22, sorry property is not available any sooner.
Peaceful Updated 4-bedroom 3-bathroom & 1 family room home tucked away & located on cul-de-sac in forest like setting with mature fenced yard. Offering Vaulted Ceiling and lots of space for entertaining.
Large kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances, Hardwood floors, 2.5 (3) remodeled bathrooms (1 full, 2- ¾), two fireplaces, large entertaining decks & patios with lush landscaping. Yard Service Included Spring thru Fall with Spring Clean up- Owner only requires tenant to water yard. Plenty of off-street parking (4), Garage was converted and will not fit a car, maybe a smart car, but perfect for motorcycles, motor toys, hobbies, & storage. There is a storage shed onsite as well.
Ideal Shoreline Location, near Shoreline Rail, near Shoreline Center, Near Parks, Close to Shopping and Restaurants, Easy access to I-5.
Yard Service Included
Family Room - Surround Wired
Granite Counter tops
Large Yard featuring 2 Decks & Patio
Note: Refrigerator ice maker not available.
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month’s (LMR can be prorated over 3 mo. beginning 2nd month)
• Term: 12 months
• Pets allowed – cats & small dogs only with $300 deposit each pet.
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $3995
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity & garbage on their own with Seattle City Light & Recology. Water/Sewer is paid by owner and billed back to tenant.
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
-Check out our video tour: https://youtu.be/DL4t5lqQrd0
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/1e0c0780cb
-For questions please email: Liv McCoy at Liv@rpapm.com or call 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Convenient Shoreline Location
Large Family Room
Large Fenced Yard
Surround Sound Wired
Tranquil Garden Settings
Yard Service Included