---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/62ffd550a0 ----
Please visit www.rentseattle.com
to apply or scroll down and the link will take you directly to our application process.
Reimagined fourth floor unit. Newer kitchen & bath cabinets, counter tops, flooring, trim, stainless steel appliances and stacking washer & dryer.
6 story concrete constructed building remodeled is located close to the UW, in the heart of the University District. Recently remodeled apartment, full size kitchen with newer white shaker cabinets, quarts counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Clean & bright west facing boasts a great city view from the unit & the private deck. Unit includes storage locker.
Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants & stores in a different setting, While Heading South you will find a more dynamic atmosphere with lots of things to see and do.
Applicable to availability, parking stalls for $95-$125 per month. There is nearby street parking as well.
• Washer & Dryer
• Stainless steel appliances (Stove, D/W, Refrigerator, Microwave)
• Garbage Disposal
• Double Kitchen Sink
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom/Fob Entrance
• Controlled Access Parking -Subject to Availability - $95-$125 per month
- Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night-time entertainment
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month's Rent (3 installments beginning your 2nd month )due at lease signing
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $500 due with application (applies towards security deposit once approved)
• Term: 12
• Pet Deposit: $300
• Deposit: $2495
• Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity
• $65 w/s/g contribution per person
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
• Verifiable Income of 2.5 rent to income ratio
• Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
_Video Tour: https://youtu.be/GTdr9NS5c0o
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/568f631086
-For questions please call or email Liv McCoy at 206-577-0591 - firstname.lastname@example.org
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont, University of Washington
Low Rise Apartment