---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/7013d0a081 ----
Application Pending, NO showings at this time.
Light and Bright Upper South & West facing unit with private deck overlooking the City.
Ample closet space and your very own washer and dryer. All University Heights apartments have box window air conditioning unit & come with a dedicated Storage Locker.
Building amenities include: Security Keyed/Fob Entry, Lobby & Elevator, Intercom Entrance, Controlled access parking available.
Walking distance to stores, shops, restaurants, parks, transit and more. Near UW and University Village
NO Smoking of any kind in units.
* DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Deposit + Prepaid Last Month's Rent, First Full Month's Rent (prorated rent due 2nd month) - (LMR can be waived with excellent qualifications)
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2695
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Parking Available: $95-$125 dependent on Availability
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $50 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
Photos and video of unit may not be the exact unit but layout is the same with some variation of features.
Check out our video tour: https://youtu.be/dnHWW1WerUw
-To Request a Tour Link:
-For questions please email Liv McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Key Locations: UW, University of Washington, North Seattle, Wallingford, East Lake, Gasworks, Ravenna, Roosevelt