---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/c24661709f ----
Updated , Light and Bright 2 bedroom 1 bathroom Apartment in Beacon Hill, Seattle!
• 2 parking spots. Drive way
• Stainless Steel Appliances.
• Great Neighborhood - highly bike-able and close to Downtown Seattle and Light-rail.
• Territorial Views - Yard
• Washer & Dryer in unit
• Very Walkable – most errands can be accomplished on foot
• Excellent Transit - 9-minute walk from the 1-Line Northgate - Angle Lake at the Beacon Hill Station stop
• Bikers Paradise
• Near Beacon Hill Play field, Large Parks in Green space, playgrounds, trails.
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent (prorated rent due 2nd month)
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate pet application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2195
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: w/s/g is prorated with other units. Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
-Request a Tour:
-For questions please Contact Liv McCoy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
-See - https://www.seattle.gov/rentinginseattle/renters/moving-in/renters-handbook
Key areas: Beacon Hill, Mt. Baker, Downtown Seattle, I-90, Judkins Park, Leschi, Atlantic, Central District, Mercer Island