---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/f072f84025 ----
Low Rise living concrete constructed building remodeled is located close to the UW, in the heart of the University District. Clean & bright west facing boasts a great city view from the unit & the private deck. Unit includes secured access storage locker.
Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants & stores in a different setting. While Heading South you will find a more dynamic atmosphere with lots of things to see and do.
• Washer & Dryer
• Garbage Disposal/Sink
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled Access Parking -Subject to Availability - $95-$125 per month
- Walk-able Grocery Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night-time entertainment
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month’s (LMR can be prorated over 3 mo. beginning 2nd month)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (or max of 25% of total mo. charges) - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2150
• Pet Rent: $25 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $65w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr. work history, Review of Background.
- Video Tour: https://youtu.be/xBOSvGWJu_E
-To Request a Tour Link:
-For questions please call or Liv McCoy at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont, University of Washington
Elevator & Lobby
On Site Amazon Locker