---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/2159f880b7 ----
Schedule a SHOWING here: https://showmojo.com/l/2159f880b7/80-south-main-st-307-seattle-wa-98104
Seattle’s first neighborhood, Pioneer Square is the birthplace of Seattle. Recognized by its historic Renaissance Revival architecture, the neighborhood continues to be a hub for art, dining, and community. Walking Score 95% - Transit Score 100% - Bike Score 89%.
Enjoy all that 80 Main has to offer and explore the neighborhood hot spots that make living in Pioneer Square so special. Live at an unbeatable location with Lumen Field, T-Mobile Park, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Public library, and so much more within close proximity. Each unit comes fully appointed with all appliances and Washer/Dryer are included! Pet friendly! Live on the Puget Sound waterfront in Pioneer Square with five floor plans to choose between for your perfect fit!
- Rooftop deck with Fire Pit, Seating, and 2 BBQ Grills
- Dog Turf Area
- Free Wi-fi in Common Areas
- Parcel Lockers
- TV Lounge / Community workspace located in mezzanine
- Garbage / Recycling chutes
- Electricity can range from $30-$60 per month, based on personal usage.
- Water/Sewage/Trash ranges from $80-$150 per month per occupant using a occupant billing formula.
- Internet/Cable is based off local promotions in our area, but ALL units are pre-wired with either Comcast (Xfinity), CenturyLink, Google Fiber or WAVE G!
Cats welcome and dogs under 40lbs (no aggressive breeds, please).
Pet Refundable Deposit per pet: $300 & Pet Rent $35/month. Pet application fee $30.
Renters insurance is required and is part of Resident's Benefit's Package ($30.00). If qualifying renter's insurance is purchased by tenant separately and provided, benefit package is reduced to $15/month. This benefit includes positive credit reporting for timely rent payments.
First and deposit moves you in (subject to approved credit).
Questions? Call Jason at 206-577-0837 or email us at email@example.com and be sure to let us know you are asking about 80 Main Apartments!
- Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
- Renters Benefit Package: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/6555172/Resident-Benefits-Package-flyer.pdf
- For more information or other listings please see our website at: www.rentseattle.com
- Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates