---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/427076c0ae ----
Beautiful Top floor West Facing apartment located near the Green-lake/Licton Springs Neighborhood-Faces N, E & South . This apartment includes, W/D in unit, secured building entry, 1 dedicated secured parking stall in common garage for your convenience. Plus much more! Spacious open concept.
This property was built in 1995. Nearby schools include Special Education Home Instruction Elementary School, Bishop Blanchet High School and North Seattle Community College. Nearby, Green Lake, Northgate, Grocery, coffee shops, restaurants, Licton Springs Park and Sandel Playground. There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. 8830 Nesbit Ave N is bike-able, there is some bike infrastructure.
This location is also easy access to: North gate, North Seattle Community College, Licton Springs, Green lake, Greenwood, & University of Washington.
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (or max of 25% of total mo. charges) - 1 pet minimum - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $1725
• Pet Rent: $35 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $65 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr. work history, Review of Background.
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/427076c0ae
-For questions please call or Liv McCoy at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-Required: 700+ credit score, 2.5 rent to income ratio, and 2 years positive rental history
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
1 Garage Parking Space
Ample Street Parking
Case By Case For Pets
Easy Downtown Commute
Good Natural Light
Near Greenlake Neighborhood