---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/5408fdb041 ----
- Sign up for a tour here! https://showmojo.com/l/5408fdb041/2440-western-ave-519-519-seattle-wa-98121
- End unit, very quiet!
- Completely new kitchen and bathroom!
- Full size WASHER / DRYER in UNIT!
- Small cat/dog welcome with additional pet deposit.
- Tour this home and apply fast before this spacious 1 bedroom is gone
- Incredibly low rent for this unit in this location in a secure/ locked building with on-site property manager!
Best location in Belltown, walk to work in downtown and Pike Place Market or south lake union
(Amazon, Google, Apple campuses) in 10 minutes! Unusually perfect location where you can enjoy the walkable city life and get to the beautiful park and Elliott bay in 5 minutes! Best of both worlds. Amazing breathtaking famous Olympic Sculpture park and Elliott Bay in 5 minute walk - perfect for a morning and weekend walk or run where the paradise-like view of Elliott Bay awaits with car-free safe endless bike trail and walking path. Perfect get-away from the city living and get to the paradise in 5 minutes! Gym on site and amazing large shared rooftop with water view to enjoy. Many restaurants and bars, cafes, bakery in 1-2 blocks all around very walkable. Awesome huge shared rooftop deck with water view and grill to enjoy. Right across the street, neighborhood convenience and grocery stores and Bartell's drug store, restaurants, cafes and bars!
1 month's rent for security deposit (additional deposit may be required in some cases)
1 Pet max subject to breed restriction for dogs) subject to $300 additional security deposit.
Move in/Account set up fee $100 at lease signing
Secure parking stall available for $195/mo
Water & Sewer & Trash: $75 per person flat charge per month (second person $35)
Everything else (internet, electricity, cable all tenant's responsibility to set up their own accounts)