---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/568f631086 ----
6 Story Low Rise living concrete constructed building remodeled unit is located close to the UW, in the heart of the University District. Remodeled apartment, full size kitchen with white shaker cabinets, quarts counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Clean & bright west facing boasts a great city view from the unit & the private deck. Unit includes locker.
Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants & stores in a different setting, While Heading South you will find a more dynamic atmosphere with lots of things to see and do.
Applicable to availability, parking stalls for $95-$125 per month. There is nearby street parking as well.
• New Washer & Dryer
• New Stainless steel appliance (Stove, D/W, Refrigerator, Microwave)
• Garbage Disposal/Sink
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled Access Parking -Subject to Availability - $95-$125 per month
- Walk-able Grocery Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night-time entertainment
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (or max of 25% of total mo. charges) - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2495
• Pet Rent: $35 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $65 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr. work history, Review of Background.
- Video Tour: https://youtu.be/A9p9XUdeTT8
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/568f631086
-For questions please call or Liv McCoy at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont, University of Washington
Low Rise Apartment
Top Floor Fully Renovated Apartment