---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/5d5cec309f ----
Apartment in a secured entry building with intercom & elevator. Sunny unit faces S. & W. for max. sunlight, inclds deck w/ a view, W/D, D/W, ample storage & a separate Locker. Parking available from $95-$125 depending on availability.
U District is very walk-able w/ Grocery stores, banks, restaurants, bars, theaters, shopping & parks nearby. The Roosevelt, Ravenna & Maple Leaf Neighborhoods are close by to the North. Easy access to East Lake, Wallingford, Northgate, Greenlake, Wedgewood, University Village, UW, University Hospital, Portage Bay, Capitol Hill, Downtown, Seattle Children’s Hospital, University Hospital, Bryant, 520 Bridge access, Montlake, I-5 access, easy transit.
• Washer & Dryer
• Garbage Disposal
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled access/outside parking garage available - when applicable - $95-$125 per month.
• A full wall of west facing windows and deck with a City/Mountain view
* DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent (prorated rent due 2nd month)
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $250 due with application (applies towards security deposit once approved)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $1995
• Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity
• $60 w/s/g contribution per person
• Required: First, Last, and deposit at move in
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
• Verifiable Income of 2.5 rent to income ratio
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly)
Photos may or may not be of the exact unit but close in appearance.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/xBOSvGWJu_E
***********Schedule a Tour: https://showmojo.com/l/5d5cec309f
-For questions please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont
Air Conditioner In Living Room
Elevator & Lobby