---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/9fbc3c30bd ----
A must see! This Sparkling Townhouse has been recently refreshed and ready for new tenants. As a corner unit tucked away from the street, this townhome provides privacy and as well as a generous layout. Master bedroom has large windows, two closets, a vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling fan. Don’t forget Skylight in the upper bathroom, gas heat and stove and a relaxed cobblestoned courtyard out back.
Major Commutes to DT Seattle and Shoreline are roughly 20 Min. A Happy Medium for those who are looking to move further out of the city... but not too far. Buslines: E, 355, 5, 45
• Term: 12 months
* DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent (prorated rent due 2nd month)
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $250 due with application (applies towards security deposit once approved)
• Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (2 pet limit) - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Pet Rent: $45 per animal
• Deposit: $2595
• Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity (Electricity,W/S/G, Natural Gas, Cable, Phone, etc)
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
For more information or other listings please see our website at: www.rentseattle.com
Take this opportunity to schedule a Covid-friendly tour. Bring your mask!
Video Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cawpkzi1c2o
-To Request a Tour Link: www.rentseattle.com
-For questions please email: email@example.com
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Key Word: Greenwood, Greenlake, Ballard, Phinney Ridge, North Seattle
Off Street Location Private And Quiet
Private Garden Oasis