---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/fcd001807b ----
Get more room for your money by living in this classic Ballard bungalow.
• A nice living room, sunroom, and two bedrooms.
• Downstairs, a large bedroom, rec room, and huge traditional storage/laundry area.
• The classic and always popular circular floor plan offers gleaming wood floors throughout the main floor.
• With the light streaming in through nicely placed windows, this home will suit many decorative styles.
• There's no shortage of storage with both the basement and the detached garage.
• Nicely landscaped front and back yards make the outdoors beckon.
• Sidewalks stretch in every direction, offering a neighborhood that is safe, walkable, and neighborly.
• Two and a half blocks to Webster Park and playground, a chip shot from Shilshole Beach and Golden Gardens, and walking distance from the best Croissant in Seattle, you can’t beat this location for fun things to do.
• Not to mention the music, shopping, and fabulous dining that keeps Ballard in the headlines.
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/-RnKj8RdHjQ
SCHEDULE A SHOWING: https://showmojo.com/l/fcd001807b/2800-nw-69th-street-seattle-wa-98117
- Application Fee: $45/per adult
- Available: Now
- Lease Length: One year lease only
- The first month's rent and security deposit are due at lease signing.
- Monthly Rent: $2995
- Refundable Security Deposit: $2895
- Tenants are responsible for utilities.
- Renter's Liability Insurance is required and part of the Benefits Package ($30/mo)
- No Pets Allowed.
- Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
*Fireplaces are decorative only
*Washer / Dryer Hook Up
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text 206.649.2378
Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
*Please visit our company site at www.rentseattle.com
for accurate information regarding unit pricing and availability***
Beautiful Natural Lighting
Full Kitchen / Full Bath
Gleaming Wood Floors