17513 5th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
- Rent$1,295 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,145
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet750AvailableNowStatusActive
- Garden Level One Bedroom
- On Private Shoreline Cul-De-Sac
- Energy Efficient Wall Heating
- Reimagined and Renovated
- NEW stacking private Washer/Dryer
- New SS Kitchen Appliances
- Newer Windows
- 1 year or 18 month lease
- Pet Policy: 2 cat Max
Shoreline Rental - Available Now
Available now! Cat only please... 2 pet max
Don’t miss this gorgeous newly remodeled one bedroom apartment within a quiet Shoreline cul-de-sac community. This spacious 750 SF garden level apartment includes tasteful, high-end features:
• Energy efficient digital heating (35% more efficient than baseboard heat)
• Stainless steel appliances (brand new!)
• Quartz countertops
• Shaker style cabinetry and doors
• Crackle glazed subway tile
• Large laundry/storage room with full size washer & dryer (brand new!)
• Plank flooring
• Crown molding
• Double paned windows
• LED lighting
• Fenced back yard (wooded area)
• Freshly painted
Convenient location across the street from Shoreline library offers easy access to I-5 and Highway 99 with express transit to Northgate, UW and downtown Seattle. Restaurants and shopping are nearby.
No smoking, please.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.rentseattle.com. More photos and video tour to come.
Application Fee: $40 per Adult
Deposit: $1295 ($150 non-refundable Leasing fee)
Required: 1st, last, + deposit. (LMR can be paid in three installments)
1 year or 18 month lease (18 month preferred)
Utilities, Tenant pays for electricity and Garbage
Qualifications: 700 or better credit score, 2 yrs. rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the income of the monthly rent, review of court records. We may consider a co-signer.
Visit our website at www.rentseattle.com for the best and most details.
Contact Aryn at 206-577-0591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
17513 5th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA. 98115
Key Word: Shoreline, Lake Forest Park, Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds , Ridgecrest, North City, Meridian Park, Ronald Bog Park, Shoreline Library, Northcrest Park, Hamlin Park, Cromwell Park
Shoreline - Lake Forest Park
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.