22509 56th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
- Rent$1,795 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,200
- Cleaning Fee$400(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1100AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Single Family Home
- Mid Century Rambler with vaulted ceilings
- Fresh paint, new flooring, blinds & applianaces
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath
- Fireplace with wood stove
- Lots of closets
- Walk to parks and recreation
- Close to Transit station
- Off street Parking
- Pet Policy: No Pets
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
This darling 3 bedroom/1 bath mid-century rambler just had a facelift with new flooring and fresh paint throughout. All appliances are new in the last 3 years, new stove and fridge were just installed. Brand new blinds will be covering all of the upgraded windows. Living/dining room includes vaulted ceilings and a fireplace with woodstove. Fenced back yard with shed and fruit trees.
Walk to stores and parks. Close to transit center for easy commute into Seattle.
1st, last, and security deposit required. With good credit the LMR may be split into payments. Application fee $39 per adult. No Pets Please
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Gas
- Carport, Off Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl
- Dining Room
- Ranch Rambler
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.