740 94th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Rent$3,200 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,200
- Cleaning Fee$300(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2040AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Open kitchen with granite countertops and Stainless steel appliances
- Great natural lighting and Beautiful wood floors
- Master has walk in closet
- Spa like bathroom with double shower heads
- Nestled between Clyde Hill, Mediana, and Meydenbauer
- Fenced back yard, pond, mulitipal decks
- Easy acess to 405, 520. and bus line 271 direct to UW
- Walking distance to lake, park, bellevue square
- Pet Policy: Case by case with deposit
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
Video Tour Link: //www.youtube.com/embed/gdWNcN98qrM
Beautiful Bellevue home nested between Clyde Hill, Medina, and Meydenbauer. Great school district. Walking distance to lake, parks, Bellevue square, bus line, dinning, and entertainment. Open floor plan, wood floors, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Spa like bathroom with double shower heads, Master with walk in closet and deck off each end. Fenced back yard, pond, Landscaping Included in rent. Pet case by case.
On Bus line 271 directly to UW right in front of the home
Email Lisa at email@example.com for showing time or text/call 425 772 1680
Agent commission offered email for showing instructions
Terms: 1st month's rent, security deposit required for move in, Non-smoking. Pets case by case and subject to restriction with additional deposit. $39 non-ref fee paid by each 18+ y/o applicant. If you are a Licensed Agent, please consult the MLS for showing instructions and then contact the listing agent if you have further questions. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- 12 month
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, SatTv, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached, Off Street, On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum Vinyl, Tile
- Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Pantry, Workshop, Walk In Closet
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.