1817 95th St SW, Everett, WA 98204
- Rent$2,495 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,800
- Cleaning Fee$300(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1986Available5/31/2017StatusNew
- Single Family Home
- Large living room, open to the kitchen
- Spacious kitchen with slab granite counter top
- Dining room with bay window
- Big master bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- Spa like Bathrooms
- Walk in closet
- Spacious 2 car garage with extra parking space
- Neighborhood park and playground
- Pet Policy: Case by case with approval prior to application and deposit.
Everett Rental - Available 5/31/2017
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
Open house 5-26 at 4:00 pm to 4:30 and 5/27/2017 at 9:00 to 9:30 am
Craftsman Style Home.
Mulkiteo School District.
Built Green 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms with New Carpets, Fresh Interior Paint, Hardwood Floors & Brand New Washer/Dryer.
Excellent Commute Location: Easy access to 405 and I-5 3 minutes to Boeing
Minutes to shopping and dining (Alderwood Mall, grocery, dining options)
15 minutes to Bothell 20 minutes to Bellevue
Enjoy the following features:
Bright and Airy with Tall Ceilings
Energy Efficient Radiant Heat
Tankless Water Heater
Large Living Room with Beautiful Gas Fireplace
Spacious Open Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops and hardwood flooring
Stainless Steel Appliances
Beautiful Cabinets with Glass Doors
Dining Room with Bay Window
Private deck beside Living Room
Big Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling and Ensuite Bathroom
Large Walk in closet
Plenty of storage throughout the home
Beautiful Wood Millwork
Spacious 2 car garage with extra parking space in front of the garage
Neighborhood park and playground
HOA maintains the exterior landscape of the home for easy care.
Address: 1817 95th ST SW Everett, WA 98204
Please contact Lisa Casal at email@example.com to view the home.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, SatTv, Phone
- Garage Attached, Off Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Mud Room, Pantry, Walk In Closet
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.