2419 West Lynn Street, Seattle, WA 98199
- Rent$2,200 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,200
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1150AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Duplex -- lower unit (daylight walkout)
- Charming 1901 farmhouse in tiptop shape
- Close to everything Ballard and very walkable
- Gorgeous yard with large deck, ready for summer
- $40 application fee. Sorry, no pets!
- Off street parking for one plus cars
- Pet Policy: Subject to owner approval and restrictions
Comfortable duplex unit on quiet street. Just a few blocks to Magnolia Village and and easy commute to downtown. Generous spaces, gorgeous yard and so darn charming! Washer and dryer in unit.
Qualifications: Pets subject to owner approval and restrictions, no smoking. 650+ credit, income to qualify 3X rent. $40 applicant fee Per Person. 12 month lease min. Utilities shared with other tenant and billed back. First and last month's rent plus Security deposit of $2450. RESIDENT SCREENING DISCLOSURE Comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports are not accepted.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- One year lease, no smoking, no pets
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Laminate
Magnolia (south end)
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.