2448 NW 63rd Street, Seattle, WA 98107
- Rent$2,650 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,500
- Cleaning Fee$100(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1450AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Single family home
- 1901 farmhouse in tiptop condition
- Close to everything Ballard and very walkable
- Gorgeous yard with large deck, ready for summer
- $40 per person application fee
- Minimum credit score and income requirements
- Tenant pays all utilities and maintains yard
- Sorry, no pets!
- Pet Policy: Sorry, no pets
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
Charming light-filled Ballard Farmhouse in move-in condition. Living room & dining room with high ceilings & hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with gas stove. Den/office leads to deck & beautiful backyard. Half bath & laundry on the main floor. Open staircase leads to upper level with two bedrooms featuring skylights & hardwood floors. Spacious full bath with soaking tub, skylights, & fir floors. Efficient mini split heat and AC. Updated windows, plumbing, & electrical panel. Lovely yard with raised beds & storage shed.
Security performance deposit $1500
$100 Nonrefundable cleaning fee for blinds only
Application fee per adult $40
One year lease, no pets
Tenant pays all utilities and maintains yard
View all available rentals at www.rentseattle.com
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.