1725 NE 137th St, Seattle, WA 98125
- Rent$2,495 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,800
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet940AvailableNowStatusNew
- Single Family Home
- Charming Rambler with vaulted ceilings and open floor plan.
- 3 Bedrooms or 2 Bedrooms + office w/built in desk
- Hardwood floors & Gas heat
- Includes attached garage & large storage shed
- Room to garden and grow vegetables
- Chicken coop and fenced in yard
- Large yard and patio with privacy
- Quiet neighborhood
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Charming, 3 BR/1 BA 960 sq-ft home for rent that feels bigger than the number sounds. This lovely light filled home is located in a quiet neighborhood 3 blocks from Jackson Park golf course and many metro bus lines (73, 77, 373, 348, 346) and is close to Lake City with easy access to I-5 North & South. Updated 3 bedroom, 1 bath home features solid oak wood flooring throughout, large double pane windows and some new appliances. Kitchen was recently upgraded with new bamboo flooring. Adjacent utility room with washer & dryer with pantry style shelving for additional storage. One car garage with work bench and many storage shelves. Light filled living room features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the patio that is surrounded in greenery. Updated full bath with hand crafted medicine cabinet with electric outlets, dual flush toilet and fir shelving with bottom cupboard. Plenty of closet space throughout. Over-sized, fully fenced private lot with 2 large raised beds and additional space for gardening (up to 500 ft2 is ready for your green thumb). Beautiful mature landscaping, that includes a plum tree, blueberries, huckleberries, strawberries and grapes, soon to be ready for you to harvest.
In addition, the house comes with a chicken coop and run large enough for 6 hens (needs door installed).
This house has a large solar array on the standing seam metal roof that should provide 80% of you electrical needs (dependent on usage).
New backyard shed provides ample additional storage. Off street parking for 2 & ample street parking.
1st, last, & security deposit required.
Application fee $40 per person.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dining Room, Laundry Room
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.