23606 17th Ave W, Bothell, WA 98021
- Rent$2,800 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,200
- Cleaning Fee$300(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2915AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Single Family Home
- Close to schools, bus line, easy commute
- Large home with Open Floor Plan
- Gas Fireplace in Family room
- Granite Counter tops and Stainless Steel appliances
- Large Master Spa like Bathroom and walk in closet
- Great room with Balcony at the top of stairs
- Large Attached Two car Garage with room for storage
- Fenced back yard
- Pet Policy: Case by case with approval prior to application and deposit.
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 2 Story home in Bothell close to school, bus line, and easy commute in any direction. Home has welcoming front porch, hardwood flooring throughout. Open floor plan, High ceiling, Crown molding. Family room, Living room, Formal dinning and kitchen eating space. Kitchen with maple cabinets, Under-counter lighting, Granite countertop, Stainless Steel appliances, Pantry, and Granite Island. Family room off kitchen has gas Fireplace. 1 Bedroom and half bathroom on main floor. Up stairs has a bonus area with Deck. 4 bedrooms, large guest bathroom with double sinks, and laundry room located upstairs. Oversized Large Master bedroom has a 5 piece bathroom and walk in closet.
Near by elementary with in walking distance has high cap program.
Contact number during showing time and Saturday 425 229 5136
To schedule a showing please contact Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org or Listing Agent: Lisa Casal at (425) 772-1680 or email@example.com
Terms: 12-month lease. 1st month's rent, security deposit, required for move in. Last month rent can be spread over three payments starting the second month with good credit . Non-smoking. $42 non-ref fee paid by each 18+ y/o applicant. www.rentseattle.com
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached, Off Street, On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Pantry, Recreation Room, Walk In Closet
Kenmore Jnr High
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.