1414 12th Ave., ##201, Seattle, WA 98122
- Rent$2,698 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,400
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet932AvailableNowStatusPending
- apartment condo
- Big windows with lots of light and an airy feel
- Contemporary layout
- Two bedrooms (or one bedroom and a sweet office)
- Exclusive private courtyard! This is really special!
- Additional small balcony off living room!
- Roof-top deck access with grills, views, more!
- Walk-score 99! Doesn't get better! Bike-89
- Amazing place to entertain!
- Pet Policy: Case by case with deposit
Seattle Rental - Available Now
For those in the know, 12th is the new upscale Broadway for Capitol Hill. This location is absolutely unbeatable for those lucky people who want to live large, drive less, entertain exquisitely, but then enjoy peace and quiet. With a Walkscore of 99 that pretty much says it all!
And why share a patio or settle for a small balcony when you can have this FANTASTIC PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN all to yourself PLUS your own small balcony AND an AMAZING shared rooftop patio with outstanding views, grills and more!
And inside, this sophisticated, bright, contemporary condo has huge windows to watch the world below! It's a must-see for anyone who wants to live in the midst of all that Capitol Hill has to offer, without the noise. Yes, it's quiet!
If you are looking for FUNtastic urban living, look no further! Photos cannot do this spot justice! Call for your appointment to see.
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.