3610 36th Ave. S, #4, Seattle, WA 98144
- Rent$2,598 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,300
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1300Available3/7/2018StatusNew
- Great location for downtown, international district, I-90 to the east side. Easy
- Easy on/off from both I-5 and I-90
- Gorgeous interior with great details!
- Bright, clean, airy, skylights!
- Large bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms!
- Big open living-room/kitchen and dining/office area
- Wood laminate floors on the main floor, brand new carpet upstairs
- Pet-friendly fenced back yard
- Pet Policy: Case by case with deposit
Seattle Rental - Available 3/7/2018
A GORGEOUS HOME in a SUPREMELY CONVENIENT LOCATION! You really must come to see! One step inside this condo and you will feel like you are in a spacious modern single-family home but without the rent to match! Several large skylights flood natural daylight into the home. Roomy with a nice open floor plan and brand new carpet upstairs, visit this awesome property conveniently located 7 blocks from the light rail! Just down the street from Safeway and less than a mile from the heart of Columbia City, you really can’t beat this location for people trying to get downtown, to the eastside over I-90, really pretty much anywhere! Just 2 minutes to I-5 and I-90! If you work on the east side, but want to enjoy the best of what Seattle has to offer, this home makes your commute a breeze!
Inside you will find bright big windows with architectural details that make this home feel very luxurious! Big bedrooms, a nice open living room/kitchen/dining (or office) area, brand new appliances and a fully fenced pet-friendly backyard with zero maintenance needs and a great deck! For those who want to garden, just cross the street to the pea-patch garden! Two off-street parking spots make parking a breeze, but you won’t need to drive unless you want to because the public transportation is so so easy from here!
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE PLEASE VISIT https://showmojo.com/l/970d2610df or call Gretchen@206-940-7626 with questions
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.