10625 East Riverside Drive, B, #B, Bothell, WA 98011
- Rent$1,995 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,000
- Cleaning Fee$500(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1000AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Townhouse style Duplex
- $42 Application Fee
- Tenants pay own water/sewer/garbage
- Tenant maintains yard
- Attached 1 car garage
- Laundry room with full size W/D
- Tenant pays electricity
- Pet Friendly (Small dog or cat, 1 pet max) $500 dog fee or $350 cat fee
- First and Deposit moves you in (If Qualified)
- Pet Policy: No Pets
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/5496a0e0f3
**Pet friendly**on CBC basis and non refundable pet fee paid.
Welcome home to your townhouse style apartment located in Bothell. The first floor consists of spacious living room with access to the attached 1 car garage, open concept kitchen with lots of cabinet space, dinging area just off the kitchen with access to the fully fenced yard. Laundry room with full size W/D and half bathroom. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms (Master has private bathroom and walk in closet) Tenant pays all utilities and maintains yard. This duplex unit is in a convenient location with easy access to I-405, Hwy 522, and the Bothell Park & Ride. Do you ride your bicycle to work? Great, the Burke Gilman trail is steps away from the front door.
$42 application fee (per adult) Security deposit is $1500 ($500 is non refundable) First and Deposit moves you in - if qualified. *small dog or cat ok on CBC basis with non refundable pet fee paid ($500 dog fee or $350 cat fee)
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Lease to end 6/30/2019 (owner wants lease to renew annually this time of year)
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Linoleum Vinyl
- Dining Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath
- Split Level
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.