621 5th Ave. N, #404, Seattle, WA 98109
- Rent$2,158 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,100
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet637Available5/1/2019StatusNew
- SPECTACULAR VIEW of the Space Needle and colorful Museum of Pop from living room
- Tasteful finishes throughout including chic sliding glass doors within
- Bright, cheerful, lots of windows!
- Convenient to EVERYTHING FUN in Seattle!!! Two blocks from SEATTLE CENTER!!
- Rooftop deck with BBQ and more spectacular views
- Modern, but in a classic Queen Anne area with some of the best food in the city
Seattle Rental - Available 5/1/2019
Video Tour Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2Ux8sMLMw
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/673fd53024
Queen Anne Condo with AMAZING VIEW OF SPACE NEEDLE!
The location speaks for itself…on the corner of 5th and Roy, two blocks from Seattle Center and walking distance from EVERYTHING FUN in Seattle! Walkscore calls this a Walker’s Paradise, with Excellent Transit, and Very Bikeable. This is urban living at its most convenient with THE BEST VIEW of Seattle’s iconic Space Needle right from the living room window. Facebook, Amazon, Gates Foundation, and more are right in the neighborhood! If you’re a transplant, just know that Queen Anne is the kind of neighborhood that will instantly make you fall in love with Seattle.
And as for the living space itself, this remodeled condo is incredibly tasteful, simple, sunny and bright. Yes, even on the rainy days! Exquisite finishing touches with just enough of everything to make small living luxurious. New appliances, gorgeous wood floors and huge windows that frame the Space Needle and the colorful Museum of Pop Culture (formerly EMP) from both the living room and bedroom make this place cool beyond cool.
Lower Queen Anne
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.