8443 NE 138th St, Kirkland, WA 98034
- Rent$2,895 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,500
- Cleaning Fee$500(non-refundable)
- Square Feet0AvailableNowStatusNew
- Single Family Home
- $42 Application fee per person
- Tenants pay all utilities
- Tenants maintain yard
- Hardwood floors
- Updated Kitchen with island
- Huge fully fenced back yard
- Attached 2 car garage with work shop area
- First and Deposit moves you in (If qualified)
- Pet Policy: Pets ok on Case by Case with additional pet fee paid
Kirkland Rental - Available Now
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
Video Tour Link: //www.youtube.com/embed/hzL0Ax9f_7s
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/4de03a3036
Schedule a showing online: https://showmojo.com/l/4de03a3036
Video tour: //www.youtube.com/embed/hzL0Ax9f_7s
Well maintained and updated 2 Story home in desirable Finn Hill neighborhood! This home consists of 4 beds (all upstairs) and 2.5 baths (master bed has private bath and walk in closet) and is Move In Ready! Updated 'farmhouse' style kitchen w/ huge dining space, awesome built-ins, granite tops + white cabinets. Hardwood floors throughout! Updated baths 'Drive thru' garage bay w/ work shop area (Ideal for those hobby enthusiast)! Huge level yard (fenced) + a short stroll to schools + Big Finn Hill Park.
Schedule a tour online, this one will go FAST!
First and Deposit moves you in (if qualified) $42 application fee (per adult) Security Deposit is $2000 ($500 is non refundable) Pet ok on CBC basis and $500 (per pet) pet fee paid. Tenant maintains yard, tenant pays all utilities.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs, Large Dogs
- 12 Month Lease
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Linoleum Vinyl, Tile
- Dining Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Workshop, Walk In Closet
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.