1852 E. Shelby St., Seattle, WA 98112
- Rent$6,998 / mo
- Security Deposit$6,900
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet3000AvailableNowStatusNew
- Single Family Residence
- Gorgeous 1925 Craftsman with meticulous architectural details
- Expansive main floor with tons of light and spectacular windows
- Large gourmet kitchen with windows looking out to the landscaped backyard
- Premium location on the Montlake Cut offers access to water events and activitie
- A few short blocks to the UW Light Rail Station
- Easy access to UW, U-Village, Capitol Hill, downtown, 520, eastside, I-5
- Landscaped large backyard, stairs leading to fantastic urban pathways
- Walk to two parks, UW and the arboretum without crossing a street!
- Pet Policy: Pets considered on case by case basis with deposit
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: //www.youtube.com/embed/Cn-uIn230r8
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/7f61cc903a
Stunning Craftsman on Montlake Cut
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/Cn-uIn230r8
Experience luxury in the quintessential Seattle way with this GORGEOUS 1925 Craftsman bungalow located in arguably one of the most premium neighborhoods in Seattle. Relish in the amazing architecture with stunning detail that has been meticulously cared for, yet still offers comfortable casual living. Cast open the glass French doors to a gorgeous backyard that sits directly on the Montlake Cut. Watch crew races, Christmas cruises, and the parade of boats right from your own backyard or take the steps down to access some of the most exciting urban walks in the city.
Or just stay home and take advantage of a house built for entertaining. Light sashays from the stunning living room through the leaded glass doors of the expansive dining room and on to the open and airy gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, an all-purpose island and plenty of windows. A stylish bonus room/office is just off the kitchen and neighbors a striking tiled full bath. Upstairs is a cozy master suite with a bathroom offering views that you just must see to believe! Another full bathroom serves the remaining two upstairs bedrooms. The basement is huge, with all the utilitarian space you could need, a pool table and another expansive carpeted rec room.
This amazing location allows you to eschew Seattle traffic with the University Link Light Rail station just a few short blocks away. In two minutes you can be on Capitol Hill, and in four minutes you are downtown using the Link. And no need to ever fuss with parking at the airport again! The University of Washington campus is your playground with unlimited activities and facilities for young and old alike. Hop on the Burke Gilman and bike as far as you want or head to the U-District or U-Village for a plethora of fantastic shopping and dining options. There’s a park on either end of the street and a trail out the backdoor where you can adventure across Marsh and Foster Islands and on to the arboretum.
You will fall in love with Seattle from the second you step foot in this oh-so-amazing home. Don’t miss your chance to live the Seattle dream! For rental criteria please visit www.rentseattle.com but also note that this property will not accept co-signers.
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/Cn-uIn230r8
SCHEDULE A SHOWING:
Questions: Gretchen 206-577-0597 professionally managed by RPA
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs, Large Dogs
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Off Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Dining Room, Library, Master Bath, Recreation Room, Walk In Closet
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.