8840 237th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 98052
- Rent$3,950 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,400
- Cleaning Fee$600(non-refundable)
- Square Feet3654Available8/1/2018StatusNew
- Single Family Home
- Redmond Ridge home in Parkside Community
- One bderoom with full bathroom and walk in closet on main floor
- Formal Living room and Family room
- 3 bedrooms have walk in closets
- 2 Fireplaces
- Grand entry
- High ceilings
- Fenced back yard backs to green belt
- Pet Policy: Case by case with approval prior to application and deposit.
Redmond Rental - Available 8/1/2018
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/da4282d04a
Parkside Community on Redmond-Ridge. Home is on a quiet cul-de-sac with low traffic, backs to Greenbelt, Fenced back yard, beautifully landscaped front yard with Porch, award winning schools close by. 3 Car Garage with lots of room for storage.
Grand entry to the home with high ceilings and lots of natural light, open floor plan feeling with Formal living room and separate Family room, 2 gas fireplaces, gourmet kitchen includes Granite counters with tile back splash, Cherry wood cabinetry, Stainless Steel appliances, Kitchen Island , open floor plan to Dining and Family room with gas fireplace.
Hardwood floors, carpets in bedrooms, ample Walk in Closets with California closets organizers Master's suite features 5 piece bathroom and large walk-in closet. Large Bonus room up stairs with french doors.
Home has Centralized Air Conditioning hard to find in area homes.
Pets on case by case basis on pre-approval and additional pet deposit.
Go to www.rentseattle.com or follow the showmojo link to schedule an appointment to view https://showmojo.com/l/da4282d04a
Email contact: email@example.com or call 206-577-0581.
Terms: 12-month lease. 1st month's rent, last month, and security deposit required for move in. Non-smoking. $42 non-ref fee paid by each 18+ y/o applicant. www.rentseattle.com
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs, Large Dogs
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, SatTv, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached, Off Street, On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Mud Room, Pantry, Recreation Room, Walk In Closet
Rosa Parks Elem
Evergreen Jnr High
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.