2423 Everett Ave. E, Seattle, WA 98102
- Rent$4,595 / mo
- Security Deposit$4,400
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2400AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Single Family Residence
- Fabulous Seattle upscale neighborhood
- Views of Portage Bay and Husky Stadium
- Walking distance to Montlake and Interlaken Parks
- Tastefully decorated with unique architectural flair
- Huge gourmet kitchen-dining area with granite island
- Terraced private backyard with deck, cozy seating, grass yard w/view
Video Tour Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSayCXKE0_0
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/0a3b5c6066
Beautiful home with views of Portage Bay and UW Stadium in Seattle!
Located in the lush tree-filled area of Montlake, close to the waterfront and surrounding parks including Interlaken Park, Arboretum, Montlake Park, and Volunteer Park, this neighborhood has so much to offer within walking distance. This beautifully remodeled home offers classic Seattle-style understated luxury tucked amongst big trees and gorgeous parks. Look out over Portage Bay and explore its waterfront park (1-1/2 blocks away!), while also enjoying the easy access to 520, I-5, downtown, Eastlake, South Lake Union, Capitol Hill and more! Blocks from Seattle Prep, with the Bush School and other private schools nearby.
The entire house is tastefully decorated, cozy and inviting with architectural and decorative features that make it unique and special. Light streams into the large open gourmet kitchen-dining area through the many windows and French doors while still offering total privacy. The stunning terraced backyard accommodates everyone’s needs with deck for BBQ entertaining, patio for soaking up sun, and a fenced grassy yard amongst sustainable landscaping. The four bedrooms, main floor office and 2-1/2 baths feel pristine and bright whether upstairs or down and the main floor features updated wood floors throughout. Catch the morning sun with a cup of coffee on the small patio just off of the living room.
This is a pet-free home and no co-signers will be accepted. The lease is for one-year and rent does not include utilities. Fireplace seen in photos is non-functioning.
FOR A VIDEO TOUR VISIT: https://youtu.be/oSayCXKE0_0
TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING VISIT:
QUESTIONS: Call Gretchen 206-577-0597
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Master Bath, Office
- City, Territorial, Water
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.