6820 48th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
- Rent$4,500 / mo
- Security Deposit$4,500
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2740AvailableNowStatusNew
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: //youtube.com/watch?v=KuUHc7KnmDI
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/137efc006d
- To schedule a tour call (206)577-0831
- Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
- Furnished Available
- Available 8/4/18. This family rental is a modern updated View Ridge beauty that boasts an abundance of living space with quality amenities and is close to view ridge elementary school, Burke Gilman trail, 71/76/62 bus lines and more. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bonus rooms on the main floor. The main level rooms DO NOT have doors as they have been used as playroom and music room/office. The bedrooms upstairs are larger. Two of the bedrooms are 14x14 with vaulted ceilings, lots of windows for natural light, large closets and ceiling fans. There is one bathroom and laundry room between two bedrooms. The master bedroom is very spacious with a raised area in the corner that has a bird's eye view of downtown Seattle. It was used as an office but could be used as a lovely sitting area. There are two large closets; one is walk-in. The master bathroom is equipped with heated tile flooring, double sinks, double shower heads, steam shower and double vanity with plenty of storage.
The heart of this home as with many is the kitchen with a large island featuring gas cooktop, a prep sink and seating area for 3-4 bar stools. There is a coffee nook, wine shelves, microwave, large stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, large sink, pantry, double ovens and useful cabinetry storage such as a pull out with outlet for a stand mixer, spice racks and more. As you enter the front door there is a more formal living room with electric fireplace and big picture windows. Looking East from the kitchen is a family room with double french doors and access to the mudroom and side entrance from the backyard. The main bathroom is off the family room with pedestal sink and bathtub/shower.
The heating is hydronic in-floor heat which is super clean and efficient. All canned lights use energy efficient long lasting bulbs and most lights are on dimmers.
The basement is unfinished and there will be limited access to the basement.
The front yard has mature plants and trees and a walkway up to the house so it's set off the street a bit which is nice for extra privacy.
There is alley access from the back of the house that leads to a detached 2 car garage, extra parking pad, nice grassy area and patio to enjoy the beautiful Seattle weather.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, SatTv, Phone
- Garage Detached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Dining Room, Library, Master Bath, Walk In Closet
Seattle - Viewridge
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.