5325 NE 190th, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
- Rent$3,696 / mo
- Security Deposit$3,700
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2900AvailableNowStatusNew
- Single Family Residence
- Spectacular Cascade tree and mountain views
- Open high-ceilinged rooms with glass walls
- Lots of rooms and storage
- Gourmet kitchen surrounded in windows
- Zen gardens, flower gardens, burbling creek and waterfall
- Fantastic location for easy access to eastside, downtown and north-end destinati
- Pet Policy: negotiable with pet deposit
Lake Forest Park Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: //youtube.com/watch?v=a4NHSbDcMHA
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/2f369ec08a
Spectacular Cascade Views from Gorgeous Contemporary Home
This is Northwest living at its’ finest! Grab this gorgeous spacious contemporary but comfortable luxury home tucked into the beloved tall evergreens of Lake Forest Park. Perched on top of the hill, half of the home enjoys a glorious view in all-weather and a floor-to-ceiling wall of glass overlooking the Cascades from the open floor dining and living rooms. The other side of the home enjoys the sound of the burbling creek and waterfall trickling through bamboo and stone zen gardens and ending at the outdoor covered wooden gazebo. The landscaping is superb and its care is included in the rent!
Beyond the glory of the surroundings, the home itself is cool and comfortable living. The spacious gourmet kitchen with sliding glass doors to the gazebo area, is surrounded with windows and features an island with seating, a butler’s sink and built-in work desk. Two rooms are on the main floor and three above, all with expansive closets and big windows that bring the lush beauty of the outdoors in. View the Cascades from bed in the huge bright master suite with a carpeted dressing area that truly feels luxurious. The master bath with its soaking tub, glass shower and view is as inviting as they come.
Lake Forest Park is the local’s best kept secret! It’s unmatched for those who want easy access to both the city and the eastside of Lake Washington, a safe neighborhood with friendly neighbors, and the tremendous beauty of the Northwest trees and mountains as a backdrop to everyday life. Lake Forest Park Mall is at the bottom of the hill and offers the library, bookstores, the best ACE hardware store, gym, restaurants and a newly remodeled grocery store in walking distance. An express bus keeps you out of the car, or stay off the roads completely by using the nearby Burke Gilman trail with 50 miles of trail leading from Woodinville wineries to downtown Seattle. The amazing hiking/mt. biking trails and kid’s playground of St. Edwards park is four miles away. This is a home you must see! Min. 6-month lease, Occupied M-I-L unit below.
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- 6-month min. lease -
- Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- Garage Attached, Off Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Office
Lake Forest Park
Lake Forest Park; seattle; shoreline; kirkland
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.