5022 9th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- Rent$2,099 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,050
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1000AvailableNowStatusNew
- Amazing location – walkscore 96 bikescore 95 !!!!
- Easy I-5 and downtown access
- Cool old house with gorgeous wood floors
- Spacious rooms!
- Working fireplace for rainy nights!
- W/D in unit!
- Pet Policy: only one pet - pet deposit required
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: //youtube.com/watch?v=oc4w6usRMro
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/b99fca90af
Spacious cozy 2-bed in AWESOME location!
Don’t miss your chance to grab this affordable 2-bedroom apartment in a cool 1918 house in a fantastic location! With a walkscore of 96 and a Bikescore of 95 this location is UNBEATABLE! Public transportation is rated excellent and access to I-5, 520 and the University Bridge is EASY! Walking distance to everything in the University District plus great eats and services and entertainment along Roosevelt.
The apartment is cozy with a traditional fireplace, gorgeous wood floors, spacious rooms including a living room, dining room, huge kitchen (with portable dishwasher coming), and two nice-sized bedrooms. There’s a w/d in the unit. Utilities not included.
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/oc4w6usRMro
university district; Roosevelt; Seattle
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.