215 Boylston Ave E, #601, Seattle, WA 98102
- Rent$1,899 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,000
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet374AvailableN/AStatusLeased
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/7025e3e09f/listings/mapsearch
Iconic Loft Living in Capitol Hill! Climb the Spiral Staircase to your Private Rooftop Deck
- This incredible loft boasts a truly unique design to provide a truly unique living experience in the heart of Seattle. Entertain on the main floor or escape up your own spiral staircase to your private loft space, with plenty of room for your bedroom set with room to spare. From your loft, just one more short climb to your own private roof top deck overlooking the entire city - and of course - unobstructed views of the iconic Space Needle and the backdrop of the Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountain Range.
The Walk Score is a 94, Walkers Paradise, and offers easy access to EVERYTHING that makes Capitol Hill desirable to tenants, including coffee shops, restaurants, bars, theaters, and parks!
Just three blocks from Broadway, Capitol Hills main retail corridor, and less than one mile to the Amazon campus, Seattle Central College, Cal Anderson Park, and Volunteer Park! Capitol Core puts the very best of Capitol Hill, right at your fingertips!
It is no surprise that this location prime, with a Transit Score of 78, you are mere blocks away from seven bus lines, the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station, and the First Hill Streetcar - all corners of Seattle are easily accessible!!
We feel you should never believe in compromise in regards to your living space, and this is mirrored in our modern apartments. If you love City Living, youll love the Comfort, Function & Beauty that this building offers!
Inside the units:
- New Luxury Vinyl Floors
- Quartz Countertops
- High End, High Gloss Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Under Mount Sink
- Hansgrohe Fixtures Throughout
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Toto Toilets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Recessed Lighting
- New Vanities with Quartz tops
- Blomberg Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Low Flow Showerheads & Toilets
- High-Performance Water Heaters
- Well Insulated
- High-Performance Windows
- All LED fixtures In Units & Common Areas
- Appliances are ALL Energy Star Certified
- Environmentally Sustainable Materials Used, Create 0 Gas
- Zero VOC
Tenant is responsible for electricity and $60 water/sewer/garbage flat.
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.