721 N 95th Street, #B, Seattle, WA 98103
- Rent$2,135 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,135
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1400AvailableN/AStatusLeased
For more information:
Call: (206) 523-0300
- ***REMODELED*** Townhouse
- $300 DEC Free Rent
- Private Garden Patio
- Off Street Location - Private and Quiet
- Corner unit
- Refurbished Hardwoods
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Pet Policy: case by case with pet deposit
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/abd14080bf
A must see! $300 rent credit available for Dec - Move in NOW - ASK ABOUT DETAILS This Sparkling Townhouse has been recently refreshed and ready for new tenants. As a corner unit tucked away from the street, this townhome provides privacy and as well as a generous layout. LARGE Master bedroom has large windows, two closets, a vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling fan. Don’t forget Skylight in the upper bathroom, gas heat and stove and a relaxed cobblestoned courtyard out back.
Major Commutes to DT Seattle and Shoreline are roughly 20 Min. A Happy Medium for those who are looking to move further out of the city... but not too far. Ask about lease terms.
Buslines: E, 355, 5, 45
At Lease Signing: 1st, Last
• Application Fee: $42 per adult
• Deposit: $2135
• Utilities: Tenant pays
721B - 95th Street, Seattle, WA.
By appointment only: Contact: Aryn Norton at 206-577-0591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer a credit score of 700 or higher, combined income of 3 - 2.5 times the monthly rent, and 2 years rental history preferred.
Key Word: Greenwood, Greenlake, Ballard, Phinney Ridge, North Seattle
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- 6-12 month lease
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Electric, Gas
- Garage Attached, On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Shake Shingle
- Walk In Closet
Greenwood MOVE IN NOW GET FREE RENT
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.