5233 S. I Street, Tacoma, WA 98408
- Rent$1,795 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,500
- Cleaning Fee$500(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1500AvailableN/AStatusLeased
- Single Family Home
- Beautiful home in south end Tacoma
- 1 block from Mann Elementary School
- Across the street from a church
- Quiet, safe neighborhood
- FAST access to I-5
- Nearby grocery stores, local entertainment, Tacoma Mall and more!
- Recently remodeled, new kitchen, carpet and light fixtures
- Gas fireplace in the living room!
- Pet Policy: $150 one time fee/pet, $150 refundable deposit/pet + $20/pet/month
The non-refundable cleaning fee is in addition to the security deposit and is for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning only.
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/d37d83e0ce
Come check out this amazing home in South end Tacoma today! Recently remodeled in 2012 from the studs out, this house has brand new plumbing, electrical and HVAC. The carpet and light fixtures are all brand new and lights are all LED, no bulbs to replace! Just one block away from Mann Elementary school and just a few minutes from I-5. The gas fireplace in the living room has been recently updated and gives the whole house a warm and cozy feeling. Two blocks north of 56th which has lots of local shops and eateries to enjoy. Tacoma mall is also just a short 5 minute drive away. 3 closed door bedrooms and and a loft makes a 4th bedroom. Two full bathrooms and newly updated kitchen. Also in the kitchen is a gas range, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Separate laundry room with electric dryer. Ample street parking plus alley access and a large, fully enclosed back yard to spread out in. Schedule a showing today!
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs
- 1 Year lease
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable
- Forced Air
- On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Laminate
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Walk In Closet
Tacoma Public Schools
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.