1814 East John Street, #422, Seattle, WA 98122
- Rent$1,275 / mo
- Security Deposit$500
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet261Available7/3/2019StatusNew
- $45 Application fee per person
- $35 per person WSG Fee
- Tenant pays own electricity
- Rent includes Heat and Hot water powered by solar panels
- Laundry rooms onsite - Pay by phone app or coins
- Indoor bike storage (assigned)
- Pet ok on CBC basis and pet deposit (1 pet max allowed)
- First and Deposit moves you in (If qualified)
- Pet Policy: Ok on CBC basis and $300 pet deposit (1 pet max allowed)
Seattle Rental - Available 7/3/2019
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/55f910a027/1814-east-john-street-422-seattle-wa-98122
Welcome to Sol Studios!
Sol Studios is a new Micro home community located in the heart of Seattle’s vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood....AFFORDABLE, WALKABLE, SUSTAINABLE.This unit is 261 SF- Each apartment has its own full bathroom, galley style kitchen with stove top, convection microwave oven and refrigerator. There is ample storage and cabinets in all Micro homes with stylishly designed modern living space.
The building is named for its innovative solar thermal energy system which provides fully sustainable heat and hot water for the building. Other amenities include: indoor bike storage (assigned), cable ready, key-less entry, and three onsite coin/pay by phone washer/dryers. Sol Studios is a paradise for city living with a walk score of 92! Minutes from city parks, shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, and public transportation, this location really delivers. Tenant pays own electricity, internet and cable plus $35 per person for WSG Fee. First and Security Deposit moves you in (if qualified) Security Deposit is $500, Application fee is $45 per adult (each adult must apply separately) Note: This building is pet friendly on CBC basis with pet deposit (Cat or Dog 30 lbs or under) 1 pet max allowed. Deposit is $300
Seattle -- Capitol Hill
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.