2627 NW 56th St, #A, Seattle, WA 98107
- Rent$3,000 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,500
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1400AvailableN/AStatusLeased
Video Tour Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuPmM8l878
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/a9dcbf0034
Sunny townhome in the heart of Ballard. Main floor has kitchen/living/dining area with hardwood floors, fireplace, and balcony. A ¼ bath off the living area. Upstairs, find 2 sunny bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, full bath and laundry room. Lower level has 3rd bed with private bath and slider to a lovely fenced yard. New paint and carpet throughout. Easy access to public transit and downtown Seattle. Blocks to Ballard Locks, new Nordic Museum, restaurants, shopping, movies, or a Sunday trip to the Ballard Farmers Market! A 98 walkscore!
The tenants are required to do 1st months rent, deposits, and last month's rent upon lease signing.
To see a vide tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuPmM8l878
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- 12 months
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Garage Attached
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum Vinyl
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Laundry Room, Master Bath, Walk In Closet
- City, Territorial, Water
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.