640 NW 50th St., Seattle, WA 98107
- Rent$2,595 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,500
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet1394AvailableNowStatusPending
- Amazing location between Greenlake, Fremont, Ballard and Phinney
- VERY WALKABLE and VERY BIKEABLE on walkscore.com
- Spacious and clean!
- Shared backyard
- Blocks from Fred Meyers and Hales Brewery!
- Pet Policy: Case by case basis - one pet only
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIZakPeNx2c
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/f7458b2043
Affordable 3-bedroom in an awesome Fre-Lard location!
Grab this great duplex unit that is clean, spacious and in a choice location! Three bedrooms, a living room, dining area and kitchen, plus a laundry room and use of a large garage (not suitable for cars). There’s a nice shared backyard for summer potlucks with yardwork included in rent.
Everything is convenient in this sweet spot nestled between Greenlake, Fremont, Ballard and Phinney Ridge. Walk a few short blocks to Fred Meyer's and Hale's Brewery. Rated as VERY WALKABLE and VERY BIKEABLE on walkscore.com. Good transit options for downtown and S. Lake Union. One year lease. Utilities not included. Available 4/23/19
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/gIZakPeNx2c
Fremont; Ballard; Phinney Ridge
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.