642 NW 50th St., Seattle, WA 98107
- Rent$2,195 / mo
- Security Deposit$2,100
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet720AvailableNowStatusNew
- Apartment; duplex
- 1 bedroom but 2 additional bonus rooms + storage area
- Very spacious 1/2 of a duplex
- Lovely shared fenced backyard
- Freshly painted and CLEAN!
- EXCELLENT FREE-LARD LOCATION!
- Walk to Fred-Meyers or Fremont!
- Available now!
- Pet Policy: Case by case with deposit
Seattle Rental - Available Now
Video Tour Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1xtIM-wEU
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/56bceb005d
Bright left side of duplex is much bigger than a 1-bedroom with two extra bonus rooms in the basement plus a huge storage-laundry room! Enjoy a freshly painted living room, dining area, kitchen, bath and bedroom upstairs. Share a fully fenced lush backyard. Parking is on the street but easy.
Everything is convenient in this sweet spot nestled between Greenlake, Fremont, Ballard and Phinney Ridge. Walk a few short blocks to Fred Meyer's and Hale's Brewery. Rated as VERY WALKABLE and VERY BIKEABLE on walkscore.com. Good transit options for downtown and S. Lake Union. One year lease. Utilities not included.
Fremont; Ballard; Seattle
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.