4806 South Garden St, Seattle, WA 98118
- Rent$1,495 / mo
- Security Deposit$1,195
- Cleaning Fee$0(non-refundable)
- Square Feet2200AvailableN/AStatusLeased
For more information:
Call: (206) 523-0300
- Craftsman w/ old world Charm
- Hardwood Floors
- Lrg Fenced Bk Yard
- Close to 2 parks
- Lots of Storage
- Pet Policy: w/ pet deposit
This Craftsman has loads of old world charm, Hardwood floors, formal dining room, large kitchen with d/w & split sink, gas stove, gas heat, large fenced back yard, unfinished basement great for lots of storage, washer/dryer accessible from exterior door leading to basement, newer furnace & hot water heater, ample street parking, rocking chair front & back porch, Near Othello & Seward Park, Peek a boo views of Mt. Rainier from porch & upstairs bedroom.
The main floor is 900 sf., upper level is 360 s.f, and separate entry unfinished basement is 900 sf. allowing for lots of storage.
Tenant is responsible for all utilities and yard maintenance.
Terms: First, last month plus deposit (Last month rent can be made with 3 equal installments or waived with excellent references) 12 month lease required
Application Fee: $36 per adult
Pet Deposit: $300 per pet (50% Refundable)
- Link to Applicant Criteria
- Cats, Small Dogs, Large Dogs
- 12 month minimum
- Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas, Internet, Cable, Phone
- Forced Air
- On Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum Vinyl, Tile
- Breakfast Nook
- Mountain, Territorial
Seattle, Rainier Valley, Othello Park
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.