---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/1dbd5630d8 ----
University Heights is located close to the UW, in the heart of the University District. Clean & bright west facing boasts a great city view from the unit & the private deck. Lots of storage in the Unit and comes with a storage locker.
Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants
& stores in a different setting, While Heading South you will find a more dynamic atmosphere with lots of things to see and do.
• Washer & Dryer
• Garbage Disposal
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled access/parking garage- Depending on Availability - $95-$125 per month.
• A full wall of west facing windows and deck with a City/Mountain view
• Neighborhood Includes:
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• $250 Performance Deposit due with Application (will be applied to security deposit)
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month's rent - (LMR can be paid in equal payments)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300 - All pets require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet, and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2295
• Pet Rent: $35 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities: Tenant establishes electricity on their own with Seattle City Light
• $60 w/s/g contribution per person
• Renter’s legal liability waiver Insurance required and part of a Benefit Package ($30 per month) Benefits provided: Actual Tenant insurance, covering up to 10K in contents, Legal Liability Waiver for tenants & owners property damage (i.e. you over flow the bathtub and damage your unit and unit below), Access to online portal, $1000 homebuying credit if you allow us to help you buy a property, Rent rewards/incentives, Positive credit reporting for timely rent payments. Helps Build your credit.
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history,Review of Background.
-Check out our video tour- tour is layout only and a video of another unit - https://youtu.be/Pso-VIe-oLo
-To Request a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/1dbd5630d8
-For questions please email: Liv McCoy at email@example.com or call at 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
-Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
-See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont