---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lt/f0b5f36004 ----
**SCHEDULE SHOWING**: https://showmojo.com/l/f0b5f36004/
Enjoy all that 80 Main has to offer and explore the neighborhood hot spots that make living in Pioneer Square so special. Live at an unbeatable location with Lumen Field, T-Mobile Park, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Public library, and so much more within close proximity. Each unit comes fully appointed with all appliances and Washer/Dryer are included! Pet friendly! Live on the Puget Sound waterfront in Pioneer Square with five floor plans to choose between for your perfect fit!
- Rooftop deck with Fire Pit, Seating, and 2 BBQ Grills
- Dog Turf Area
- Free Wi-fi in Common Areas
- Parcel Lockers
- TV Lounge / Community workspace located in mezzanine
- Garbage / Recycling chutes
- Electricity can range from $30-$60 per month, based on personal usage.
- Water/Sewage/Trash ranges from $80-$150 per month per occupant using a occupant billing formula.
- Internet/Cable is based off local promotions in our area, but ALL units are pre-wired with either Comcast (Xfinity), CenturyLink, Google Fiber or WAVE G!
Seattle’s first neighborhood, Pioneer Square is the birthplace of Seattle. Recognized by its historic Renaissance Revival architecture, the neighborhood continues to be a hub for art, dining, and community. Walking Score 95% - Transit Score 100% - Bike Score 89%.
Cats welcome and dogs under 40lbs (no aggressive breeds, please).
Pet Refundable Deposit per pet: $300 & Pet Rent $35/month. Pet application fee $30.
Renters insurance is required and is part of Resident's Benefit's Package ($30.00). If qualifying renter's insurance is purchased by tenant separately and provided, benefit package is reduced to $15/month. This benefit includes positive credit reporting for timely rent payments.
First and deposit moves you in (subject to approved credit).
Questions? Call Tasha at 206-577-0837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know you are asking about 80 Main Apartments!
- Application Criteria: https://www.rentseattle.com/RPA-Application-Criteria.pdf
- Renters Benefit Package: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/6555172/Resident-Benefits-Package-flyer.pdf
- For more information or other listings please see our website at: www.rentseattle.com
- Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates