Reporting a Problem Neighbor

By Larry

As our tenant it is vital that we provide you with a safe and comfortable environment, and if for any reason you feel that an inconsiderate neighbor is interfering with the enjoyment of your home, we want to hear from you. Of course if for any reason a disturbance causes you to fear for your safety or for those around you, be sure to call 9-1-1.

In those situations when a neighbor is being inconsiderate, whether playing their music too loud, storing unsightly items outside of their unit, repeated violations of allowed tenant parking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

In such cases it’s best to document your concerns by contact us in writing, including pictures of any perceived tenant violations, so that we may act accordingly. Of course your response will be held in complete confidence, or you prefer you may send it anonymously. Always know that as our tenant your safety and comfort are out highest concern. We want your stay with us to be a good one.

To report a problem neighbor please visit our Tenant Portal. 

Next Post

    Latest Posts

    A person guarding small homes and money, investment success concept.

    Investing in Seattle Real Estate: Why Owners Choose RPA for Property Management

    Read Full Post

    A Rental Property Owner’s Guide To Eviction Prevention

    Read Full Post
    Public market sign in Seattle, Seattle advantage concept.

    The Seattle Advantage: Why RPA Local Vendors Make a Difference

    Read Full Post
    An engineer performing electric work, Seattle specialists concept.

    Property Maintenance Made Easy: RPA's Network of Seattle Specialists

    Read Full Post

    Subscribe To
    Receive The Latest News

    Similar Posts

    By Jay  |  Jan 2 2015

    Rents surge, but a record number of new units may slow future hikes By Sanjay Bhatt Seattle ...

    By Jay  |  Oct 31 2012

    RPA Owner Jay Young Interview About Problem Tenants By Bloomberg News

    Jay Young, owner of Seattle area Real Property Associates for 21 years, was recently interviewed abo...

    By Jay  |  Jul 19 2016

    Washington Landlord Tenant Law 2016 Update

    Staying up to date on developments that affect property management in Seattle is one of the things w...